Thursday, March 26, 2015

Dark Instincts by Suzanne Wright


The Phoenix Pack VOL 4

Summary
It happens whenever wolf shifter Roni Axton is near Marcus Fuller: a crackle of sexual awareness that’s intoxicating…and deeply annoying. Marcus is a pack enforcer who oozes power, but Roni is lethal in her own right—nothing like the flirty females who flock around him. Even still, his possessive gaze makes one thing clear. Marcus has singled her out for seduction, and he wants to make her sit up and beg.

No matter how aloof and unfazed Roni acts, Marcus can tell she wants him. When a brutal attack by a jackal pack forces them to work together, it’s the perfect opportunity for Marcus to chip away at her defenses—until he falls into his own trap, completely unprepared for the intensity of their connection. Roni is the only one who’s ever seen past his shifter charm and discovered the man hiding beneath it. And for Marcus, claiming Roni once will mean needing her forever.

Impressions
Fun, sexy and feisty!

Didn't know it was a series before I started this book. And honestly, it wasn't bothered my reading or my understanding.
The author writing is entertaining, great and the sexy sexual scene very well written.

To be honest, I was looking for something light to read because I was bored and wanted to change my mind without thinking too much. I've chosen this wolf shifter story because it has been a long time since I hadn't read paranormal romance and wanted something sexy too.

I was pleased beyond my hope. Lately, I'm often bored with the plot but it was not the case with Roni and Marcus.
I've enjoyed the characters from the start. Roni is a badass woman with a very soft side. I like her attitude, her repartee and her personality. It was a fun change to read about someone strong, intelligent and antisocial with a weird sense of humor. Lol!
I've really enjoyed my time while following her adventures. Marcus, dominant and accepting sides were hot, sweet and sexy.

I can't say anything else…I've spent a great time while discovering a very cool new author. Will check her other books!
Great story, fun moment!


The Phoenix Pack series by Suzanne Wright
VOL 1: Feral Sins
VOL 2:Wicked Cravings 
VOL 3: Carnal Secrets 
VOL 4: Dark Instincts



No comments:

Post a Comment