Wednesday, July 18, 2012

City of Bones - The Movie


I'm a huge fan of Cassandra Clare. I like "The Mortal Instruments" but I admit that "The Infernal Devices" serie is keeping me much more hooked.

After discovering, last week, the awesome cover for "The Clockwork Princess", I've seen this one... Not really a lot of information are known yet about the movie but I hope I will not be dissapointed by the adaptation.

It's always difficult to appreciate the cineast's sensibility and way of interpretation after enjoying the book... I've imaginated the characters in my mind so often than now it will be strange to learn more about the cast and crew.

I will have to wait until next year to know the answers...


5 comments:

  1. Yeah, It's weird watching a book you love being turned into a movie. the characters in our heads will always be better I guess.
    Follwoer!

    http://thecrossbreeds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is so exciting! I can't wait to see more of cassandra clare, great post Lucie! :)
    http://youonlywritesomuch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty awesome movie poster =) I'd have to agree that I'm more into The Infernal Devices series, but this movie coming out is still exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to watch the movie. I really liked City of Bones.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive